Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movies at 2 in the morning, be careful.!

Okay,
do you ever ask yourself, "what am I doing.?" Its like your screaming at yourself from inside your mind.?
It is 2 30 in the morning, and I am up asking myself.. that very question, again.! Its funny that a movie I just watched simply popped this question into my head. If you need sleep, this wouldn't be a good time to just pop in a movie. You never know what will happen after. Anyways,
I see people, and sometimes I come across people who have deeply submerged themselves into everything that weakens the heart possible.! I ask myself why, why in the world, how in the world do people find themselves in great sorrow all the time.? Do we really not see what is coming when we make certain decisions.? Are we really not strong enough.? Do we continuously, so to speak, walk with our heads down not seeing what we are getting ourselves into.!!? Yes, yes we do, and no, we are not strong enough.!! We are not strong enough to overcome this world by ourselves.! WHY.? Because it wasn't meant to be that way, for us.! We, people of this generation do not have the liberty to think that everything will be okay when we as people choose to make every wrong decision possible.! The next "thing" will not satisfy our souls and diminish our sorrows. It won't be okay when we make some of the choices we make. Life is so beautiful, but we choose to walk with our heads down, not seeing what God has created as beauty.. and we walk straight into the enemy's camp. Good job, bob.!
All this has got me to think, at 2 in the morning, that what I want to do in life is help people, not decide for people.. because that will be there choice, but for me, help people see what is beautiful. If I can consistently live an example of (there is more to life then just being alive) -and just expecting good days and bad days - , I would love to see that turn out to an inspiration for people to live for something greater.
I love what Matt Chandler said in one of his video blogs. He said, "I don't love Jesus because he makes my life better, but because Jesus is better than life!" Gosh, I'm so freaking selfish.!
That hit me home.!
.. and I could say so much more.

Fin .

No comments: