Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I get frustrated at things in life, yes, it is true. Some things may rub me wrong, but there aren't really many true things that really frustrate me. The thing that I will say that can get me frustrated, is when I feel limited to my creativity because of my inadequacy. It's hard to write, it frustrates me so much. Ideas start in the mind... uprooted from your heart. Then the manifestation of those brilliant ideas are so wonderful if you can get them out of your mind and into your hands.
... I have been playing music for six years, and I have not written one song! That frustrates me... to the point I don't want to talk! Its not that I haven't tried or am I just too lazy to... it's just that I have tried and tried.. and tried again, but nothing comes out. I am so amazed by those who can put pieces together and create something from their heart. I love hearing my sister play and write incredible music! This kills me, because I love music! I just wish I could write my own. "I love life and it's broad possibilities, allowing me to search out creativity that no one has yet to encounter." I thought that the other day... Life is that way! ... because God has so uniquely placed hidden talents in us for us to find, which lead to creativity so brilliant the stars will sing! I'm not going to doubt, but maybe I'm just trying to hard. Maybe I keep letting my emotions get the best of me.
.. Tomorrow is a new day.

fin.

p.s. I'm in a weird mood, but what also frustrates me, is when I keep miss spelling words! ha... not really, but true.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same feeling with playing the piano and guitar, its like, its right there, at my finger tips and I'm ready to compose a symphony and nothing..lol...but maybe, for now, God has assigned us certain gifts to use so that we can piece together with other gifts to be creative with each other. I think you are an awesome musician and photographer! I know one day you will have a song and oh what a song that will be! :) keep on keeping on....:)

ZuZu said...

This is really funny, not that you haven't been able to write a song but that I am in the exact same place. I have been playing most of my life and have never been able to write anything.

Don't give up! If you keep trying I'll keep trying and one day very soon we will both be writing so much music we won't know what to do with it all!

I know you've got it inside you, God's timing is perfect and when the time is right it'll happen.